The Support Services Division is responsible for assisting in the advancement of the Department’s policing activities. The Division consists of sworn officers and civilian personnel, whose primary responsibilities include:
- operations and management of the Emergency Communications Center
- continued Operational Readiness of the department
- Clery Reporting Compliance
- statistical data processing, records administration, research and development, Grant management, crime mapping and analysis
- logistics and maintenance support of departmental equipment and infrastructure needs.
Specialized Units are assigned to the Support Services Division such as Mounted Patrol and Bike Patrol. The Support Services Division also serves as a departmental liaison to various on and off campus committees.
Support Service Units include: